Login to write a review
1. A body protector should be fitted over light clothing and heavier garments worn over the top.
2. Take your chest, waist, over shoulder (waist-to-waist) and back length measurements in cm, then find your size using the charts within your chosen style.
3. Once you think you have the correct size body protector, and before trying on, loosen the chest and waist fastenings and flex the garment to soften the foam.
4. Fasten at the chest and waist, ensuring that the contrast-coloured control markers are covered and there is enough room for adjustment.
5. Once the body protector fits securely around the chest and waist, choose the length appropriate to your height. The shoulders and neckline should lie flat against the body. If this cannot be achieved, you may need a shorter length.
6. Check the back length by sitting on a saddle and simulating all riding positions. There should be approximately a hand"s width between the saddle and the base of the garment. At the front, the body protector should reach your breastbone and cover your bottom rib at mid-chest by 25mm. It is important not only to take measurements, but to try on the garments appropriate for your type of figure, as measurements alone will not give you the full picture.
Despatch is by Royal Mail or Parcel Force and takes 3 - 5 working days from date of despatch. Please remember to take Bank Holidays into consideration. Cost £4.95. If you request the parcel is left somewhere this is at your own risk and claims can't be made for lost deliveries.Express DeliveryNext day delivery applies to mainland UK only. Please order before 6pm on the previous working day for delivery the next working day. Orders placed on Friday are not delivered until Monday except with payment of special Saturday delivery charge of £11.95. Orders placed Saturday and Sundays are collected by Parcel Force on Monday for delivery Tuesday. A signature is required for this service, if you request the parcel is left somewhere this is at your own risk and claims can't be made for lost deliveries.Despatch is by Royal Mail Special Delivery or Parcel Force. Applicable to most parts of U.K. (excludes Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly). UK Zone 1 £9.95
Zones 2 & 3 Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly £9.95
Saturday DeliverySaturday delivery costs £11.95, zone 1 only. Please order before 6pm Friday. A signature is required for this service, if you request the parcel is left somewhere this is at your own risk and claims can't be made for lost deliveries.For Parcel Force and Royal Mail Special Deliveries we would normally require a signature. If however, you wish your parcel to be left without a signature, you may authorize us to do so by entering this request in the Delivery Notes box at the Check Out. If the parcel should go missing, once it has been delivered, Ride-Away could not accept any responsibility for the loss, so please ensure you ask for the parcel to be left in a secure place. Alternatively you could request we leave with a neighbour if you are not in, or state an alternative delivery address such as your work address, friend or relative.Overseas orders
EU Delivery (weighing up to 25kg)
Overseas (excluding the EU, weighing up to 25kg)
The VAT may be deducted on orders to non EC countries addresses by dividing the price shown by 1.20. (If the item is marked * this indicates that the product is zero rated and no VAT to deduct.) We are pleased to quote for the delivery of parcels weighing 25kg or more. The cost will be dependent on the value, weight, volume and destination.
We regret that due to flying restrictions, liquids, aerosols and gels cannot be delivered outside the UK and Ireland. Overseas delivery also excludes the sale of saddles and stable mats.