Login to write a review
1. A body protector should be fitted over light clothing and heavier garments worn over the top.
2. Take your chest, waist, over shoulder (waist-to-waist) and back length measurements in cm, then find your size using the charts within your chosen style.
3. Once you think you have the correct size body protector, and before trying on, loosen the chest and waist fastenings and flex the garment to soften the foam.
4. Fasten at the chest and waist, ensuring that the contrast-coloured control markers are covered and there is enough room for adjustment.
5. Once the body protector fits securely around the chest and waist, choose the length appropriate to your height. The shoulders and neckline should lie flat against the body. If this cannot be achieved, you may need a shorter length.
6. Check the back length by sitting on a saddle and simulating all riding positions. There should be approximately a hand"s width between the saddle and the base of the garment. At the front, the body protector should reach your breastbone and cover your bottom rib at mid-chest by 25mm. It is important not only to take measurements, but to try on the garments appropriate for your type of figure, as measurements alone will not give you the full picture.
· Standard UK – FREE for orders over £49 for a limited time only
- We aim to deliver Standard parcels within 3 - 5 working days from date of despatch.
· Next Working Day – £5 for a limited time only - usually £9.95. Order Monday-Friday by 6pm for delivery the next working day*
*Terms & conditions apply. Click here for details http://www.rideaway.co.uk/delivery/