The durable polycotton easy-care material with a fibre core will mould with ease to the individual horse’s shape and the fit of the saddle. It will adapt with ease to your horse’s changing shape/fitness over the year. PolyPads® can be used anyway around, plus on the reverse side too, as there are no straps or loops to restrict you, giving maximum wear and added value.
Approximately 94 x 66cm - 6cm thick
Available from stock in Red/Yellow, Navy/Newmarket, Black, Forest Green/Red, Purple/Atlantic, Navy, White and Brown.
Custom colours and embroidery also available. Please allow 10 days for delivery.
Single & Regular 4cm = 610gms/sq.m
Plus One & Extra 7cm = 915gms/sq.m
Doubler 10cm = 1220gms/sq.m
Polypad fitting instructions
1) Place saddle over the Polypad on the horses back, hold polypad at
each end of the saddle and pull firmly upwards into the gullet of the saddle to
create airflow along the spine.
2) Lift the saddle flap away from the horse on each side, making sure the
horses coat is laying flat and check that the front edge of the Polypad is
sufficiently foward (10-12cm in front of the girth) so the shoulder movement
does not pull the Polypad downwards and backwards.
3) Do the girth up tight enough at this point to ensure the pad cannot move
before finally tightening to mount.
4) Filament - The stripe filament is designed to go against the saddle, with
the polycotton against the horse.
1) It is preferable to wash Polypads before they are first used.
2) Machine wash at maximum temperature of 40.C or cold wash.
3) Always reshape the fibre filling after washing whislt the Polypads are wet
by holding the edges of the pad and shaking vigorously, checking that the
Polypad fibres under the polycotton feel flat to the hand.
4) Leave to dry overnight or tumble dry on cool or low temperature.