The Shires Performance Maxi Flow fly rug gives you the benefits of a flysheet with the convenience of a waterproof rug without having to swap rugs.
• ShireTex® 600 Denier Waterproof Outer Top Section
• Breathable Top Section
• Ripstop top section
• Integrated lower section made from maxi-flow mesh to protect against fly annoyance and encourage airflow.
• Integrated neck cover which fastens with touch close straps
• Adjustable belly flap for maximum coverage
• Buckled double breast straps
• Shoulder gussets
• Large tail flap
• Machine wash cool with non-detergent soap
the right sized rug
sized in three inch increments. The measurement refers to the centre of the
chest of the horse along the body to the rear of the quarters where you expect
the rug to finish. ( TIP : measure an existing rug laid flat on the floor). The
chart below is an approximate guide.
Highly Recommend Absolutely amazed by this rug; my horse was turned out in it through 2 massive thunder and lighting storms and was completely dry on top! I know it states to me waterproof but usually its just "light rain shower proof" I never would of it to be waterproof through storms! Highly recommend this rug, probably the best one I've had ever!
Do you own (or loan) a horse/pony? Yes Riding Activity? Riding club/Unaffiliated Rider